“PROVEN TO GIVE SUPERIOR RESULTS”
The 2.0m working width and heavy duty fixed spring tines on a steel frame give the TH200 exceptional performance in levelling, aerating & scarifying surfaces allowing for a healthier paddock/field.
The TH200 is the latest in the range of time saving, innovative equipment from Chapman Machinery.
- 2.0 m harrow width
- 38 8mm harrow spring tines in four rows
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 12v actuator for automatic lifting of wheels to in-work use
- Height adjustable draw-bar for different tow ball heights
- Good quality 19x7x8″ tyres for easy towing
PROMOTE HEALTHY GRASS GROWTH
Designed predominately for use within paddocks & grassland, the TH200 has many benefits to keep your land in the best condition.
The four row’s of 38 8mm Harrow Spring Tines helps removal of dead thatch & moss whilst scarifying and aerating the ground to help promote healthy grass growth with superb results.
GET SUPERIOR RESULTS
Spring tines are proven to give superior results over traditional chain harrows whilst saving time – easily adjust the aggressiveness of the tines with three tine settings and an easy to use lever.
The TH200 comes with flotation tyres for travel between fields with ease and it’s 12v electric lift actuator lets you simply raise & lower the tines with a remote switch on the back of your ATV/UTV.
UK DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED
The TH200 can also be used to level and grade arenas, sand schools and gallops – careful and timely maintenance can make the difference between a long-lasting, brilliant riding surface, and a hard, dusty surface which can endanger both you and your horses.
The TH200 comes with the well established Chapman build quality with an industry-leading 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Removal of small rooted weeds
- Break up of livestock/horse manure in fields & paddocks
- More light and air reaching the soil from removal of thatch & moss
- Levelling of surface from mole hills and heavy soil
- Preparing the ground for grass seed
|2.0 m harrow width|
|40 7mm harrow spring tines in four rows|
|Heavy duty steel construction|
|12v actuator for automatic lifting of wheels to in-work use|
|Height adjustable draw-bar for different tow ball heights|
|Tried and tested British manufactured swivel hitch|
|Good quality 19x7x8″ tyres for easy towing|